What are cookies?
A cookie is any type of file or device that is downloaded to a user’s terminal to store data that may be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation.
Types of Cookies
Depending on the entity that manages them:
- First-party cookies: These are cookies that are sent to the User’s browser from a computer or domain managed by AUGUSTO BELLINI, S.L. and from which the service requested by the User is provided.
- Third-party cookies: They are those that are sent to the User’s browser from a computer or domain that is not managed by AUGUSTO BELLINI, S.L., but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
Depending on the time they remain active:
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the User browses the website. They are generally used to store information which is only needed to provide the service the user is requesting at the time (e.g. a list of products being bought).
- Persistent cookies: They are cookies in which the data continues to be stored in the terminal and it can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, this can range from a few minutes to several years.
Depending on their purpose:
- Technical cookies: These allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services contained within it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts with restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchasing process for an order, signing up to or taking part in an event, using security elements during the session, storing content for playing videos or sound, or sharing content through social media.
- Personalisation cookies: These allow the user to access the service with some general features that are predefined according to a set of criteria on the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional settings from where the user is accessing the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These allow the persons responsible for them to track and analyse user behaviour for the websites they are linked to. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity on websites, apps and platforms, and to create browsing profiles of the users of these websites so that enhancements can be made based on an analysis of how they use the services.
- Advertising cookies: These enable more efficient management of the advertising spaces the publisher may have included on the website, application or platform where the requested service is provided, based on criteria such as the published content or the frequency with which adverts are shown.
- Behaviour-based advertising cookies: These enable the management, in the most efficient manner possible, of any advertising spaces the publisher may have included on a website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store the information on user behaviour obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing a specific profile to be created in order to display advertising based on their behaviour.
What types of cookies are used on this website?
AUGUSTO BELLINI, S.L. uses the following types of cookie:
and there is no __utma cookie. The cookie is updated every time data is sent to Google Analytics.
|__utmb||30 minutes from configuration or update||Google Analytics||It is used to determine new sessions or visits. The cookie is created when the
|__utmc||End of browser session||Google Analytics||This is not used in ga.js. It is configured to interact with urchin.js. Previously, this cookie acted in conjunction with the __utmb cookie to determine whether the user was in a new session or visit.|
|__utmz||Six months from configuration or update||Google Analytics||Stores the traffic source or campaign that explains how
is run and is updated each time data is sent to Google Analytics.
To delete cookies from your browser:
If the User wishes to do so, it is possible to stop accepting the browser’s Cookies, or stop accepting the Cookies of a particular service.
All modern browsers allow users to change Cookie settings. These settings are usually found in “Options” or “Preferences” on the browser menu.
The user may, at any time, choose which cookies they want to disable on this website through:
Browser settings; for example:
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4468242/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy
- Microsoft Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/en-us/cookies.html
- Other third party tools, which are available online, allow users to detect the cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation (for example, Ghostery: http://www.ghostery.com/privacy-statement)